For regular care of mature skin, use masks for rejuvenating the face, made at home from natural, fresh products. The vitamin mixture helps to get rid of pigmentation and post-acne, reduce laxity, restore oval, and smooth out wrinkles. All ingredients must contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, which accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis, improve the natural production of collagen.
The composition of the funds should contain fruits, vegetables, gelatin, bee products. For effective nutrition, essential and vegetable oils are added to the recipes. For home care to be effective, consider the advice of cosmetologists.
What components are used for anti-aging masks
Home beauty recipes are a good addition to professional skin care. Masks and creams are made from natural products that can be found in every kitchen. Thanks to the funds, you can smooth wrinkles, moisturize, nourish the epidermis with moisture, eliminate pigmentation, peeling.
The following products are used to rejuvenate the facial skin at home:
- clay (white, black, green);
- gelatin, agar-agar;
- honey, paraffin;
- oat, rice, rye, buckwheat flour;
- wheat sprouts;
- sour cream, cream, cottage cheese, yogurt;
- kiwi, banana, strawberry, grapes;
- potatoes, cucumber;
Important! The result from home masks is cumulative, it appears after 1-2 months of their constant use. To understand how the mask suits you, take a photo before the start of the course and upon completion.
For mature skin, you need to use foods rich in vitamins A and E: viburnum, oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, avocado. To effectively nourish and moisturize the dermis, it is recommended to purchase several types of volatile oils at the pharmacy. You can also use olive oil to prevent early aging. It is applied not only to the face, but also to the neck, décolleté, hands.
Contraindications for use
Consider your skin type to safely use anti-aging home masks. Recipes with sour cream, cream, a lot of oils can clog pores and provoke rashes. Compositions with starch, potatoes, cucumber juice are dried, causing peeling. Do not disturb the proportions when adding medicines to the mixture.
Contraindications for using homemade anti-aging masks:
- Early age. There is no need to use lifting products in youth. Better to cleanse and moisturize your face properly. Any cosmetics should be suitable for skin type, age.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding. Due to hormonal imbalance, the skin can react negatively to the usual components of home cosmetics.
- Skin diseases. With dermatoses, it is necessary to use medicinal ointments and creams. Home care is only possible after consulting a dermatologist.
- Allergy to mask ingredients. Be sure to run an intolerance test before applying a new prescription. To do this, apply a little mixture to the elbow or wrist and wait 15 minutes. If redness, itching, rash appears, take an antihistamine.
Those with sensitive skin are advised to use recipes with a minimum amount of ingredients. If you have problem skin, remember that in the presence of multiple inflammations, masks can provoke the development of bacteria and infection. In adulthood, in order not to dry out the dermis, you can use scrubbers once a week.
Many beauticians recommend professional and homemade anti-aging face masks several times a week. They are used for additional nutrition and hydration. This treatment will prevent early aging, improve skin regeneration. To improve the effectiveness of homemade products, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Before applying the mask, cleanse the skin with a make-up remover, rinse off the remains with a gel, mousse or facial wash. For the penetration of beneficial trace elements into the deep layers of the dermis, use a tonic from the anti-aging series.
- To make the mask more effective, steam the skin before applying it. To do this, take a bowl of hot water or herbal decoction. Sit over the bowl, covered with a towel, for 15-20 minutes. If the care product needs to be applied to dry face, wipe it off with a paper towel.
- Use one recipe for a month, then take a week off.
- Home remedies last up to two weeks in the refrigerator. But it is best to make a small amount of the mixture per application.
- Wash off the natural composition with plain or mineral water. To tone mature skin, it is recommended to wipe your face with a piece of ice.
- At the end of the procedure, be sure to use a nourishing cream from the anti-aging series.
Effective anti-aging face masks at home can be done starting from 35-40 years, as soon as the first signs of aging begin to appear. It is best to do them before bed or 2-3 hours before going outside, but then use a moisturizer at the end. To regularly cleanse the skin of dead skin cells, make a mixture with the addition of abrasive particles (salt, soda, coffee grounds).
Masks for facial rejuvenation at home - recipes
Rejuvenating face masks are made at home from natural and fresh ingredients. It is best to use seasonal vegetables and fruits. If you need to add a herbal tincture or decoction, purchase the ingredient at the pharmacy.
The most effective recipes to combat wrinkles, dryness, sagging and thinning skin:
- Smoothing wrinkles with gelatin. Ingredients: 20 g of edible gelatin or 10 g of agar-agar, 30 ml of water, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of rye flour. Steam gelatin in hot water, after half an hour add milk to it. Flour is needed to thicken the mass. Use a few drops of your favorite essential oil to add a pleasant scent to the mixture. Apply the mask in a thin layer over the face, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, temples, and mouth. Rinse off under running warm water as soon as you feel tight.
- Clay for the treatment of problem skin. Ingredients: 20 g of white clay, 10 g of blue clay, 3 tablespoons of milk, 10 drops of lemon or orange oil. First, mix dry ingredients, add milk and ether. The mixture is applied in several layers, kept on the face until it hardens completely (30-40 minutes).
- A simple banana mask. Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 teaspoon each of milk and lemon juice. An overripe banana is kneaded with a fork or in a blender, milk is added to it. For women over 50 years old, you can put a little starch in the puree. The mixture is kept on the skin for 20-30 minutes. The mass is washed off with warm water or a swab dipped in milk (for oily skin).
- Honey and lemon for skin rejuvenation and lightening. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of liquid honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 5 white grapes. Peel the grapes and seeds, crush the pulp with a fork, add honey and juice. If the mixture is too thin, you can thicken it with oatmeal. Apply the mass in a thick layer for half an hour. Rest while the mask does not drip.
- A yeast-based care for mature skin. Ingredients: 50 g of fresh yeast, 5 tablespoons of water or warm milk, rye flour. Melt the yeast, add flour and place the mixture in a warm place for 30 minutes. The resulting dough is applied to the face in a thick layer, avoiding areas of active hair growth. Rinse off the mixture after 20 minutes.
- Face lifting with egg white. Ingredients: protein, 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream. To prepare the recipe, beat the protein until thick foam forms. Add the remaining ingredients to the egg mass. Spread the liquid mixture over the massage lines, rinse off after 20 minutes.
Use popular and proven recipes to make your homemade mask. If desired, you can change the composition of the product, but keep in mind that all components must be compatible.
To rejuvenate mature skin, you can use not only professional care, but also prepare homemade masks. They contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals to maintain natural tone. Homemade products do not contain harmful preservatives, parabens, and fragrances. They slowly, but for a long time, relieve a woman from wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, excessive dryness and thinning of the epidermis.
To restore youth, you need to activate the increased production of collagen and elastin. Consume and use in your home care products rich in amino acids, vitamins A, C, E. Gelatin and yeast are the most effective ingredients.