Fractional laser rejuvenation helps to effectively rejuvenate the skin and eliminate aesthetic imperfections of the face and body. Fractional facial rejuvenation, being a worthy alternative to surgical lifting, is easily tolerated by the patient and has a very short rehabilitation period.
Thus, modern CO2- lasers with a super pulsed mode give a beam that penetrates so gently deep into the skin that the rehabilitation period after exposure to such a laser is very short and takes about two days. Erbium, neodymium and alexandrite lasers have a slightly harsher effect.
Why do you need laser rejuvenation and how it works
Already after twenty-five years, the first signs of skin aging appear: the appearance of wrinkles, enlarged pores, changes in skin color and texture, loss of the feeling of skin freshness. Various cosmetic preparations give unstable and superficial results. To really preserve youth and turn back the clock, it is necessary to activate the normal functioning of skin cells, restore the natural mechanism of their growth and renewal.
The light beam heats up and evaporates the deep layers of the epidermis in a targeted manner. At the site of exposure, a "hole" is formed, around which tissue instantly contracts, and cells begin to actively regenerate. The beam also affects the collagen fibers that make up the skin framework and play a huge role in preserving the youth of the skin. Short-term heating of collagen fibers with a laser beam stimulates their renewal and growth. In view of the above, the effect after the procedure increases for six months and lasts for at least two years.
In other words, the skin receives a heat shock, which activates its renewal, which entails the elimination of various skin defects: wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, age spots. The result is visible immediately after the procedure, as there is an instant skin contraction, and it grows within six months due to the restructuring of collagen.
Fractional laser facial rejuvenation leads to smoothing of irregularities and scars, including after acne, smoothing wrinkles, shrinking pores, evening out complexion and improving the clarity of its oval.
For maximum and lasting results, a course of several procedures is recommended - 2-4 sessions every month.
I must say that fractional laser is the most optimal way to remove stretch marks, combining high efficiency and gentle effect. But for these purposes, a longer course is required.
Indications and contraindications
Fractional skin rejuvenation is indicated if it occurs:
- decreased elasticity, sagging skin on the face and body;
- "crow's feet" (wrinkles in the corners of the eyes);
- stretch marks (striae);
- poor skin tone and texture;
- increased pigmentation;
- after acne;
Fractional laser skin rejuvenation is contraindicated if:
- exacerbation of herpes infection;
- presence of malignant or benign neoplasms in the treatment area;
- tendency to form keloid scars;
- dermatitis in the area of the procedure;
- dysfunction of the immune system and acute infectious diseases;
- chronic diseases, such as systemic connective tissue diseases, diabetes mellitus, blood clotting disorders;
- recent tanning or tanning in the past four weeks
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- chemical peels, fillers, dysport or botox injections less than three months before the procedure.