A person's body needs care, no less than his face. With age, the body's own resources are depleted, the skin loses its elasticity, becomes drier and flabby, problem areas are formed and local fat deposition increases. To prevent and slow down these aesthetic defects, it is recommended to regularly carry out cosmetic procedures, selected by a specialist in relation to the age and characteristics of the body of each patient.
Body care after 20 years
The skin of a person between the ages of 20 and 30 is distinguished by increased elasticity, tone and normal level of moisture, they have a homogeneous structure and smoothness. Such properties are explained by the large amount of collagen and elastin in the dermis, the accelerated course of internal processes.
Cosmetological procedures at such an early age, of course, take place, but they are mainly of a preventive nature.
Elimination of fatty deposits and cellulite
Up to 30 years of age, the correction of local fat deposits that cannot be eliminated by diets and sports can be carried out using the following techniques:
- Manual massage. Active manual action performed in the form of patting, rolling, rubbing the skin. It is carried out in order to break down fats, activate blood circulation, and remove stagnant fluid.
- Lipolytic Injections. Introduction into problem areas of special solutions that enhance local processes and break down fat cells.
- Wraps. Application of therapeutic mud or formulations based on seaweed under a film on problem areas of the body to create a thermal effect, which increases the penetrating ability of the skin for active substances.
Body care after 30 years
The skin of a person between the ages of 30–40 is characterized by a normal level of moisture, moderate or reduced tone, elasticity. During this period, problem areas often begin to form, cellulite forms on the thighs or buttocks, and fat deposits are deposited.
Cosmetological procedures after 30 years should no longer be of a preventive, but of a corrective nature. Indications for their implementation are the presence of cellulite, ptosis, body fat, prevention of age-related changes.
Elimination of body fat
Fighting the accumulation of fat in individual parts of the body after 30 years is carried out both by manual and hardware methods. Techniques that involve the use of special devices that ensure the formation of pronounced results are especially popular. Among them:
- Electromyostimulation. The purpose of the procedure is to improve skin tone, reduce the volume of problem areas. Positive changes are achieved through the contraction of muscle fibers with an electric current.
- Ozone therapy. The purpose of the procedure is to increase skin elasticity, reduce the thickness of the fat layer. The changes are achieved through injections of ozone, which contribute to the elimination of toxins, nutrition of cells and optimization of metabolism.
- Cavitation. The purpose of the procedure is to correct volumes, fight fat deposits, and tighten the skin. Changes occur due to the influence of ultrasonic vibrations, which heats up fat cells and destroys them.
Such procedures are carried out exclusively on a course basis, if necessary, they can be carried out at a more mature age.
The fight against fat cells, which are present in certain areas in small numbers, can be carried out with the help of injections of special lipolytic drugs. They contribute to the breakdown of fats, which are subsequently excreted from the body naturally.
It is not always possible to eliminate cellulite at the age of 30–40 with diet correction and physical activity. Additional hardware effects of the following nature will help speed up metabolism and improve skin condition:
- Vacuum massage. It is carried out to combat cellulite and increase skin elasticity. The principle of action is to create an area of negative pressure, which stimulates the withdrawal of stagnant fluid and provokes an accelerated cell renewal.
- Ultrasonic massage. It is carried out to reduce the orange peel effect and correct the volume of problem areas. Positive changes are achieved due to the activation of internal processes by ultrasonic pulses.
- Pressotherapy. It is carried out to eliminate cellulite and puffiness. During the procedure, episodic pressure is created on the soft tissues, which stimulates the removal of stagnant fluid and toxins, blood circulation, and lymph movement.
All procedures are also carried out by the course and can be carried out as prescribed by the cosmetologist, regardless of the age category of the patient.
Elimination of ptosis of the soft tissues of the body in patients over the age of 30 can be carried out by means of thread lifting. The procedure is indicated in the case of slight skin sagging without excess fat mass. The essence of the procedure is the introduction of special threads made from synthetic, biodegradable materials into problem areas. They do not cause rejection or allergies, they fix the tissues due to their presence, and upon dissolution and removal from the body, they leave in place a framework of newly formed collagen fibers that support problem areas in a natural way. A wide variety of areas of the body are subjected to a thread lift, but the most popular is the correction of areas such as the chest or buttocks.
Many women after 30 years of age think about the prevention of age-related changes in the skin of the body. Most often, the true age, even with the most fit figure, is given by the neck, décolleté, and also the hands. To maintain them in proper condition, the following procedures are practiced:
- Biorevitalization. Hyaluronic acid injections to restore the moisture balance of the skin and improve its structure, as well as slight rejuvenation.
- Mesotherapy. Injections of preparations containing vitamins, minerals, plant extracts in order to saturate the skin with nutrients, increase its protective properties and rejuvenate.
Procedures of this kind are carried out in a course of 3-5 sessions, the results from their implementation are stored for up to 5-6 months.
Body care after 45 years
Mature skin is possessed by women aged 45-50 years, it is characterized by a reduced level of elasticity and moisture, in addition to problem areas with cellulite and fatty deposits, zones with pronounced signs of aging are noted, most often the neck, décolleté, hands. . .
The procedures provided for skin care during this period have a corrective nature and are carried out through enhanced exposure.
Elimination of body fat
After 50, and sometimes even after 40 years, the fight against body fat becomes especially intense. For body shaping, a special, enhanced effect is required, for example, such as:
- Cryolipolysis. Fighting fat cells with the cold. Already in one session, up to 40 percent of the existing accumulations can be eliminated. In this case, the full course of exposure implies no more than 3 sessions.
- Lipolaser. Fighting fat cells with a laser. Light pulses destroy existing clusters, and decay products are excreted naturally. If necessary, the procedure should be carried out in a full course of 5-10 sessions.
Lipolytic injections at this stage, as a rule, are practiced less frequently due to a possible decrease in their effectiveness.
In order to combat the effect of orange peel in adulthood, methods of increased exposure are also practiced, for example, combining several directions at once. The following procedures have such an integrated approach:
- Vacuum roller massage. It implies the impact on problem areas of the body not only due to vacuum, but also mechanical treatment using special rollers with which the nozzle is equipped.
- VelaShape. Implies influence in four directions (infrared radiation, radio waves, electric current and vacuum). It allows not only to improve the structure of the skin, but also to reduce fat deposits.
The techniques are practiced in a course of 10–20 procedures, with a break between sessions from 2 to 5 days. A repeated course is recommended not earlier than 3-5 months after the first one.
Age-related changes, as mentioned earlier, primarily manifest themselves directly in the décolleté and neck area. To combat them, injection procedures are often carried out, such as biorevitalization or mesotherapy, however, they are preventive and, with mature skin, are not able to significantly affect existing problems. To rejuvenate the designated areas, cosmetologists recommend the following procedures:
- Thermage. Increases collagen levels in the skin due to the heat generated by exposure to radio waves. Provides an effect similar to the results of plastics for up to 50 years.
- Fractional thermolysis. Improves skin firmness and removes wrinkles by stimulating collagen production from laser beams.
Elimination of body ptosis in patients in adulthood can also be carried out by means of thread lifting. However, instead of using biodegradable, absorbable materials, non-absorbable sutures are tried on for this purpose. Their principle of operation is approximately identical, but the effectiveness is slightly higher.
They also fix the skin and soft tissues in a new position due to their physical presence and stimulate collagen synthesis, which further strengthens the natural framework.
The effectiveness of the procedure lasts for 1-2 years, after which it is necessary to make a correction, during which the threads will be additionally tightened.
Cosmetological procedures for the body are often prescribed to patients depending on their age, because it is no secret to anyone that at different stages of life our body has certain resources. So, it is much easier to improve the figure and skin at 25 than after 50. That is why in adulthood the effect should be more pronounced, and at an early age - rather supportive and prophylactic.