Facial rejuvenation issues concern many. Let's talk about it today.
Every woman wants to look attractive, attract the eyes of men and listen to their compliments. And if she notices wrinkles on her face, then, of course, she gets upset.
But you shouldn't worry in this case, becausethere are tons of ways to stop aging. These are face cleansing, microcurrents, galvanization, surface peeling and other techniques. But this does not mean that if a woman does not have the opportunity to visit a beautician, she cannot look good.
Competent home care, incl. cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and the use of special techniques will preserve the beauty of the face and stop aging. You can learn to look good without resorting to any serious interventions in the body.
Masks, compresses, scrubs, tonics, massage have a good effect. You can make herbal ice cubes.
Benefits of anti-aging home treatments
Performing anti-aging treatments at home has several advantages:
- It's simple. Surely in the bathroom of any housewife you can find means that can be used to prepare masks;
- Safe. Home cosmetics are usually made from natural ingredients. Does not contain hazardous ingredients that can have a negative effect on the skin condition;
- Convenient. To perform the procedures, you do not need to go to the salon and waste time on this. You can make them before cooking dinner or in between work;
- Saving money. Usually purchased ingredients are inexpensive.
Facial rejuvenation at home
For face rejuvenation at home, anti-aging masks are suitable. But before using them, it is necessary to cleanse the skin from sebum and makeup. Any vegetable oil is suitable for this. To remove the stratum corneum, you can use a scrub based on sour cream, strawberries and honey.
Most often used for facial rejuvenation. Many products are used for their preparation: honey, flour, eggs, sour cream, yeast, etc.
Here are some recipes for such masks:
To prepare it you will need:
- 0. 5 tspflour;
- 15 ml of milk;
- 1 egg yolk.
Mix all the ingredients well and apply the resulting mixture on the face, or on the neck. Add 2 - 3 drops of lemon juice to warm water and wash off the mask with this water.
Suitable for dry and loose skin.
- 1 - 2 potatoes;
- 1 tbsp. l. milk;
- 0. 5 tspolive oil.
It is necessary to boil the potatoes “in their uniforms”, peel them and make mashed potatoes. Add milk and butter. Apply evenly on face and leave for 25 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
Before applying the mask, you need to cleanse the skin, remove keratinized areas. Then steam it with an herbal compress.
Applying the mask to steamed skin increases its effectiveness and promotes deeper penetration of beneficial substances into the layers of the epidermis.
Better to do this in the evening. After removing the mask, lubricate your face with a thick layer of night cream.
The composition for the masks does not need to be done in advance. You only need to use a fresh mixture. To obtain a positive result, it is advisable to do anti-aging masks 1 - 2 times a week. After the procedure, do not use decorative cosmetics for several hours. Masks can be alternated with each other.
It is necessary not only to know the secrets of making masks, but also to adhere to the recommendations of dermatologists:
- Make masks in courses 2-3 times a week. After 2 months, take a break for 4 - 6 months. After that, the course can be repeated;
- Rinse off the masks preferably with non-carbonated and non-salt mineral water. It is not recommended to use tap water. Such water contains chlorine and other harmful substances that can adversely affect the condition of the epidermis;
- In the presence of skin lesions, herpes, eczema, masks should be abandoned.
The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin.
Compresses are used to narrow pores, eliminate fat, tone up, and increase elasticity.
Here are some recipes for compresses:
With rose petals
Only 3 procedures will make the skin tightened, fine wrinkles will be smoothed out, and inflammation will be removed.
For the compress you will need:
- 10 fresh rose petals;
- 1 glass of water.
Pour water over the petals, bring to a boil and cool. Lightly moisten a clean face and neck with the resulting solution and apply rose petals. Make a mask from cling film. To do this, cut holes for the nose, eyes and lips. And put it on the petals for 40 minutes.
With green tea
Requires loose leaf tea to prepare. 1 tbsp. l. tea pour a glass of boiling water. Cool before use.
1 tsppour chamomile flowers with a glass of boiling water and leave in a thermos for 20 minutes. Then strain. Use warm infusion for compresses. It tones and soothes the skin, resulting in a feeling of cleanliness and coolness.
1 tsppour aloe juice with 1 glass of still water.
With rose hips
2 st. l. pour dried berries with a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour.
Cucumber is a versatile product that can be used to create tonics, masks, compresses. To prepare the compress, you will need the juice of one cucumber mixed with a glass of clean water.
Before applying the compress, soak the fabric with vegetable oil before applying the mixture.
For more effect, to close the pores and tone the skin, after the compress, you need to wash with cool water or rub the skin with an ice cube.
Massage is one of the ways to quickly rejuvenate the face and the body as a whole. Special massage techniques are used to accelerate blood circulation, tighten the muscle frame, eliminate flews and double chin, and smooth wrinkles.
Massages can be done daily and preferably in the morning.
For massage you need to mix 1 tsp. castor and olive oil. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face in a circular motion from the lips to the outer corners of the eyes. Repeat all movements in the opposite direction.
Perform stroking movements with light pressure from the middle of the forehead to the temples and back. Rub the skin from top to bottom. Lightly, pointwise knock on the entire surface of the face, behind the ears, on the neck, under the chin.
How to rejuvenate yourself
Alternative to hyaluronic acid injections at home:
Moisturizing from within
- It is necessary to observe the drinking regime - you need to drink 30 ml of pure water per 1 kg of body weight per day. It is better to drink not cold, but warm water;
- Eat more fruits and raw vegetables, preferably orange and yellow.
- Cleans the skin competently. After washing, be sure to tone it up with tonic or lotion;
- Moisturize during the day with oils. Treatment with oils helps the skin not to lose the barrier function that helps to retain moisture inside.
Stimulating the synthesis of own hyaluronic acid
- During the day, you need to move more, walk for at least half an hour;
- Be in the fresh air more;
- Do lymphatic drainage massage, for example, Japanese or classical.
Skin cleansing with Japanese Chizu Saeki Cloth Masks
This will require a cotton wipe, lotion, or mask. Moisten a napkinwith clean water and then saturate with lotion or mask composition.
Apply to face in the following sequence: nose - nasolabial part - forehead - under eyes - cheeks - chin - neck. Hold for 3 minutes, then remove the mask.
To enhance the effect, if there is no tendency to rosacea, you can press a hot towel to your face before applying the napkin.
How to prevent the aging process
To stop premature aging of the skin and keep your face in good, well-groomed condition, you need to adhere to a few simple conditions:
- It is necessary to give up bad habits. The use of alcohol and smoking leads to vasoconstriction, deterioration of complexion. As a result, the epidermis receives less oxygen and nutrients, due to which moisture loss and wrinkles are formed;
- Lack of sleep and stress negatively affects the skin around the eyes. Dark circles appear in the area of the lower eyelids. To avoid this, you need to sleep on a comfortable pillow and on your back;
- Long exposure to the sun leads to early withering of the skin, since the sun's rays dry out the skin. Therefore, before going outside in hot weather, you must use products containing sunscreen filters;
- Skin needs daily care - cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing. For this, you can use both professional and folk methods;
- To improve blood circulation, it is necessary to play sports and go for walks;
- To avoid dry skin, you should drink about 2 liters of clean water a day.
To preserve beauty and youth, it is necessary to eat properly so that the body can receive the required amount of vitamins, minerals, polyunsaturated Omega acids. Substances that have a positive effect on the epidermis.
I tried to tell you in detail how to rejuvenate your skin at home.
Good luck, dear readers!