Every woman wants to look beautiful and well-groomed. And over the years, most of the fairer sex try to hide their true age, because they want to seem younger. Unfortunately, many factors, such as a poor lifestyle, illness, emotions, environmental influences leave a mark on the most exposed part of the body - the face. Many women who have the means and opportunities turn to cosmetology clinics to professionals who can easily hide flaws with surgery. But what if there is no such possibility? You just need to arm yourself with the necessary knowledge, patience and start working on restoring beauty right at home.
The most popular methods of facelift without surgery
After 25 years, the metabolic process slows down, the level of collagen production decreases, and the aging process of the skin begins. And if at this age you can limit yourself to the use of cosmetics, then after 35 it is advisable to add more radical methods. Experts recommend adhering to some rules even before the first signs of aging appear, which will help to delay the onset of destructive processes as much as possible:
- stick to proper nutrition, because we are what we eat. More vegetables and fruits in the diet supplies the skin and the body as a whole with vitamins, and the action of toxins from fatty and fried foods over time weakens the tone of cells and disrupts the processes of skin metabolism;
- go in for sports. If you keep the body in good shape, the skin will look young and toned;
- less exposure of the skin to negative environmental factors;
- regularly cleanse, nourish and moisturize the skin;
- Drink enough clean water daily. For every kilogram of weight, 30 ml of water should be ingested;
- do not sleep with your face in the pillow;
- do not abuse bad habits;
- avoid drastic weight loss. After a rapid loss of fat, the skin does not have time to tighten due to weakened muscle fibers.
Important: you should touch your face less with your hands to avoid bacteria getting on the epidermis. And also not to stretch the skin, for example, resting on the hand with the chin.
A facelift with folk methods without surgery is a fairly effective, convenient and inexpensive way to return the skin to its former youth. The list of tips useful in this case is far from small, and if you do everything in combination, you can very quickly achieve the desired result and slow down the aging process a little. So, cosmetologists suggest not to neglect the following actions:
- lifting face masks;
- gymnastics to improve skin tone;
- hardware routines;
- injections (mesotherapy, hyaluronic acid).
Important: it will be better if a beautician prescribes a recovery course for facial skin, taking into account age characteristics, as well as the general condition of the dermis.
It is, of course, better to start carrying out preventive procedures in advance, because it is easier to prevent changes than to fix them. Better late than never, however. Therefore, after 35 years it is worth adding massage, gymnastics and injections to the main care, after 45, focus on rejuvenating procedures using special devices, and after 50, perform a full range of activities.
Folk recipes for tightening masks
There are many different ready-made cosmetic masks aimed at lifting the oval of the face. They contain in their composition such substances necessary for skin rejuvenation as hyaluronic acid, collagen, stem cells, etc. Their effect cannot be disputed. It is recommended to make such masks regularly, 2-3 times a week. But drugs that do have the expected effect are not cheap.
However, you can always prepare a more budget-friendly alternative right at home. It is convenient, affordable, and you will always be sure of the quality and freshness of the prepared cosmetics. There are a number of products that tighten the skin, thereby providing a lifting effect:
- paraffin, specially designed for cosmetic procedures;
- cosmetic clay.
But any of these products must be used in combination with other ingredients that will have the additional desired effect, depending on your skin type. If you need to moisturize dry skin, heavy cream, sour cream, essential oils, and fruit additives are perfect. Owners of oily skin will be helped by low-fat dairy and fermented milk products, freshly squeezed juice from apples or grapes.
Gelatin mask with moisturizing effect
Naturally, you will not look younger for several years after applying a single gelatin mask, but some improvement will be noticeable immediately. But still arm yourself with patience and do this rejuvenating and toning procedure at least 2 times a week. Literally in a month you will be able to enjoy the results of the work done. The dermis will become more elastic, the oval of the face will tighten, fine wrinkles will be smoothed out.
Use regular edible gelatin, which is easy to buy at any store, to prepare the product.The tremendous effect of the gelatin mask is that this product contains a large amount of collagen, which is vital for maintaining the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin. It's easy to prepare it:
- Dilute 1 tsp. gelatin in cool water.
- After the crystals have swollen, heat the liquid in a water bath.
- Carefully add 1 tbsp. l. milk and talcum powder, stir until smooth.
Apply the mask after thoroughly cleansing the face and applying a nourishing cream. When the mask dries and a feeling of tightness appears, apply a damp warm towel to your face for a couple of minutes, after which you can wash.
Gelatin mask for sagging skin
Try a linden and gelatin mask for double chin:
- Dissolve gelatin (3 tsp. ) in linden decoction (7 tbsp. l. ).
- Then gradually, stirring constantly, add 2 tsp. honey, 4 tbsp. l. glycerin and 5 drops of tea tree oil.
- Stir until a smooth paste is achieved.
- Cut 5 strips of bandage: one 35 cm, two 25 cm and two 20 cm.
- Moisten a long strip with the mixture, apply from temple to temple along the contour of the face through the chin.
- Apply the middle bandages to the forehead and in the middle of the face from ear to ear.
- Use the short ones for the neck.
- Apply the remaining gruel over the bandages.
The procedure takes 30 minutes. The effect will be visible immediately. The contour of the face will become clearer, the skin will look toned and fresh.
Protein masks that tighten the oval of the face
Protein masks have a moisturizing effect and are therefore suitable for dry skin. Beat the egg white well, add softened avocado pulp and lemon juice to it. Apply on face and wait until it dries completely, then apply a second layer of the mask. Rinse off with water after 15 minutes.
If you mix protein with a spoonful of olive oil and hold the mixture on your face for 15–20 minutes, your skin will not only become more toned, but will also be nourished with beneficial substances from the oil.
For oily skin, a toning mask with the addition of a spoonful of liquid honey and 50 g of barley flour to the whipped protein is suitable. You can add peppermint and juniper essential oils drop by drop. The whipped mixture is applied for 15–20 minutes.
Starch mask instead of botulinum toxin
Many women claim that a starch mask can have a huge lifting effect, as well as make the skin elastic and hydrated. Mode of application:
- First, prepare the base of their starch. To do this, you need to dilute 30 g of potato starch in 100 ml of warm water.
- After that, add another 400 ml of water and place on the stove.
- Heat, stirring constantly, not boiling.
- After thickening, add 75 ml of freshly squeezed carrot juice and 25 g of homemade sour cream to the solution.
- The mask is applied in several layers after the previous one has dried.
- After half an hour, wash off the mask with warm water.
It is ideal to do this mask in the morning, every other day for a month. The action of the tool is aimed at:
- smoothing wrinkles with starch;
- food with sour cream;
- toning with carrot juice.
It turns out almost a recipe for Botox from starch - an excellent remedy for youthful skin.
Paraffin anti-aging mask
First of all, you should make sure that you have prepared a cosmetic paraffin that has undergone special cleaning, and not the wax from which candles are made. Why are paraffin masks so useful? The fact is that when it freezes, a kind of film forms. This helps the substances underneath penetrate the skin more thoroughly. And even when it hardens, the pores become narrower, the muscles of the face are toned, due to which wrinkles are smoothed.
Care should be taken to apply a paraffin mask with spider veins on the face, dermatological diseases, increased hairiness.When carrying out such a procedure at home, you should be careful, try to calculate the heating temperature correctly so as not to burn yourself. Try to get an assistant involved so you can relax during the procedure.
So, having prepared all the necessary materials in advance, we proceed to the preparation of the mask:
- First you need to melt 100 g of paraffin in a plastic bag in a water bath.
- Add a few drops of an oil solution of vitamins A and E, mix.
- Remove from heat and cool if too hot. Check temperature again before application.
- If you wish, you can first apply the serum to your face, and then quickly with a spatula, warm paraffin wax.
- Then dip the prepared pieces of the bandage into paraffin wax and apply to the face too.
- Withstand the mask for 30 minutes, while not talking, so as not to strain the muscles of the face.
- Carefully remove the mask with hands or water.
Important: additional ingredients in paraffin are selected based on skin type: for oily skin citrus essential oils are suitable, for dry skin - olive or avocado oil, for acne - tea tree oil, aloe juice.
Facial massage is an irreplaceable way of lifting. During it, a load on the muscles of the face occurs, which brings them into tone, as a result of which the epidermis is tightened. When the muscles weaken, the skin also becomes weaker, it sags and folds form. Therefore, it is worth learning how to do self-massage of the face in order to return the skin to youth and freshness.
If you do the procedure regularly, you can achieve positive results:
- partial or complete smoothing of superficial wrinkles;
- improvement of complexion;
- increase skin elasticity;
- disappearance of dark circles under the eyes;
- relieve swelling on the face.
Just 10 minutes of self-massage every other day will help you forget about the formation of a double chin and wings.
This easy way to improve the look of your face is tempting enough to start doing right now. However, first, study the contraindications to its conduct, so as not to harm even more:
- inflammatory processes on the skin;
- the presence of large pimples, abscesses, boils;
- herpes, warts, large moles;
- bleeding wounds;
- salon procedures in the last 3 weeks;
Cosmetologists advise to follow important rules, as well as to prepare for the procedure:
- study the basic rules of self-massage, watch a video of its implementation by professionals;
- study the location of the massage lines of the face in order to perform all movements strictly along them;
- before each session, be sure to wash your hands and remove decorative cosmetics from your face;
- to carry out massage only in a good, peaceful mood with relaxed muscles of the face - negative emotions strain the muscles and all efforts will be meaningless;
- the best time for a massage is in the evening, you should not drink a lot of liquid before it to avoid swelling;
- repeat each movement 7-8 times;
- do massage every other day for a month, after which a two-week break is required.
Immediately before starting the procedure, apply a cosmetic oil, such as refined coconut oil or massage cream, to your face (or lubricate your hands). The massage technique is simple:
- Gently smooth out the massage lines from the lips to the temples with your fingers.
- From the brow arch, run your fingers from the bottom up to the scalp.
- Use 5 fingers simultaneously from the center of the chin to the earlobes.
- The chin is worked out with all fingers on both sides, starting from the center.
- Tap this area with your palm for 3-5 minutes to prevent double chin formation.
After the massage, slight redness is allowed, indicating blood flow.
Darsonvalization at home
Darsonvalization - facial massage using a special apparatus that, acting with a weak current, has a rejuvenating and tightening effect.The action of the microcurrent helps to improve the flow of arterial blood, which provokes an increase in the availability of oxygen and nutrients. Thanks to this process, the removal of decay products is accelerated and the swelling of the skin is reduced. The course of massage sessions with this device allows you to rejuvenate the skin, make it more elastic, tighten the lower part of the face, gradually reducing the double chin. Now small in size and affordable devices are produced, which are convenient to use independently at home. Darsonvalization significantly increases the chances of a quick result in the work on restoring the contour of the face oval.
Cosmetics with a lifting effect
It is very convenient to use ready-made cosmetic products - you do not need to look for the right recipes, buy rare ingredients, monitor the expiration date, which is usually very short for self-prepared products. It is enough just to read the indications and choose the most suitable product for your skin among the huge abundance on the shelves. And all that is required in the future is to apply it correctly and regularly.
If you need a quick transformation of the appearance of the face, surface lifting products will come to the rescue. Their action is due to the creation of a film on the surface of the skin, which has a tightening effect and thereby makes an instant facelift. However, the effect of such funds ends with the removal of decorative cosmetics after washing.
Cosmetics with a deep lifting effect have a greater impact, significantly improving the condition of the skin. In this case, beneficial molecules penetrate into the depths of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and other substances that affect the skin regeneration process. But the effect of the use of such funds will not appear so soon. Typically, treatment lasts from several months to a year.
Serums - drops of youth for the skin
Serum or serum is an additional cosmetic product for the face with a high concentration of active substances in its composition. Most often, serums are enriched with collagen and hyaluronic acid, which actively work on the rejuvenation and firmness of the facial skin.
The main difference between a serum and a cream is the time of action of the product. If the effect of a high-quality lifting cream should be expected at least 2 weeks, then using a serum, the result will be noticeable the next day. The reason for this is the high concentration of anti-aging components and their high ability to penetrate into the very depths of the skin. Therefore, it is not recommended to use the serum on an ongoing basis - usually the course of treatment is 4 weeks to avoid addiction. That is why manufacturers produce this product in small bottles.
Before using the serum, carefully read the instructions for use. Most often it is applied to cleansed skin 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.Just a couple of drops are enough to treat the entire face and neck, and increasing the dosage may cause discomfort and, in some cases, allergic reactions. Therefore, you should be careful with this highly concentrated product.
Important: you should not use a serum for the delicate skin around the eyes due to the increased concentration of active substances.
If you prefer finished cosmetic products, then you should choose them very carefully, taking into account the skin type, the level of the expected effect and the degree of "neglect". It is very important to use quality products with proven effectiveness that have good customer reviews.
How to achieve an instant effect in a few days
Sometimes there are cases when it is necessary to very quickly tighten the oval of the face and give the skin a fresh look, for example, before an important event at which you want to shine with beauty. And it is quite possible! It will be necessary to carry out a set of special useful procedures that will allow you to present your beautiful appearance without hesitation.
Contrast massage to increase skin tone
Massage with water of contrasting temperature will help to quickly improve the contour, tone the muscular structure of the face, refresh and make it more expressive. To carry it out, prepare 2 bowls of water - one should contain cold salted water, the other should be warm. Soak a terry towel in cold water and apply to your face for a few seconds, then dip the towel in a bowl of warm water and repeat the manipulation. Change the temperature 8-10 times.
There are a number of simple exercises that can slightly transform the appearance of the face in just a few days, make its contour clearer, remove signs of fatigue and lack of sleep. Performing special gymnastics, you can use all the muscles of the face, as a result of which they come to tone, blood circulation improves, metabolic processes are accelerated:
- Surprise exercise. Try to open your eyes as wide as possible for a few seconds, uttering the sound "U" with tension, and then sharply close your eyes, rearranging your lips for the sound "I". Alternate facial expressions 6-8 times. After that, relax your muscles and sit with your eyes closed for a few minutes;
- Exercise "Inflate the cheeks". Inhale deeply through your mouth, then hold your breath, puffing out your cheeks. Place your palms on your cheeks so that your fingers are on your ears. Press your palms lightly, resisting your cheeks. Slowly release the air from your mouth through your slightly parted lips. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times. If during this exercise there is tension at the base of the tongue, then the muscles of the chin are also involved;
- Kissing exercise. Smile as wide as possible, and then fold your lips into a tube. Repeat the movements 20-25 times. The purpose of this exercise is to tone the muscles that control lip movement.
Cosmetic procedures using ice help to very effectively tone, refresh, smooth out the wrinkles of the epidermis. Due to contact with ice, the skin temperature drops sharply, as a result of which the blood vessels are narrowed. With their subsequent expansion, blood enters them more intensively.
Ice cubes with milk have a double effect on the skin. After all, milk, containing a large amount of potassium and calcium, stimulates the production of collagen, which gives the skin firmness, elasticity, and firmness. Vitamin A contained in it eliminates dryness and flaking, and vitamin B6 works to form new skin cells. Upon contact with the epidermis, after providing a tonic effect, the cold cubes begin to melt, turning into a useful liquid, which is intensively absorbed into the skin. With this simple and quick procedure, you will quickly give your skin a fresh, radiant look.