The appearance of facial wrinkles, outstanding age of Mature women – a process as natural as it is inevitable. To prevent it, but there are many ways to help slow down the aging process of the skin.
Modern women are not willing to put up with premature onset of old age, there is a choice: they can do this using a wide range of cosmetic preparations, recipes of traditional cosmetics, facial gymnastics, as well as procedures of hardware cosmetology, which is now possible at home.
How to rejuvenate your face at home
There is a persistent belief that facial rejuvenation is a process that requires high material costs and the same amount of time. This belief is true only if we are talking about visiting beauty salons or paying for the services of professionals.
If we want to rejuvenate the skin on their own, it is easy to see in reverse: the components of homemade scrubs and masks available and inexpensive, and the duration of procedures is not so great. Besides, perform them at any convenient time.
So what are the homemade methods of facial rejuvenation exist in modern beauties?
- The implementation of face masks, peels and scrubs, which are made on their own. The mask help to smooth out existing shallow wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new, and improve facial contour, tightening the skin. Scrubs and peels, to facilitate the exfoliation of dead epithelial cells, greatly accelerating the renewal process of the epidermal layers.
- Using contrasting herbal compresses can be perfectly clean the skin, restoring its lost freshness and radiance.
- Self-massage of the face, improving lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, provide the skin cells with additional nutrients, will produce a lifting effect and help to get rid of puffiness, wrinkles, fleet and deep skin folds. In other words, massage is a great way to exercise age-correction of an oval face.
- Wiping the face with ice cubes of beauty, a unique rejuvenating treatment, with almost immediate effect.
- Homemade sessions of microcurrent therapy, made with a compact household device, can significantly slow down the formation of wrinkles by improving the skin tone, reduce the swelling of tissues and adjust the face oval.
In the pursuit of youth and beauty, all means are good! So I think many women, faced with disappointing signs of aging on your face.
The main advantages of using folk recipes of beauty are the following:
- The availability of the components in their composition: they typically have in every kitchen and medicine chest.
- The cheapness of the ingredients used is not comparable with the cost of the finished cosmetic products.
- For preparing home remedies use only natural products that contain extremely useful for skin substances (in contrast to the industrial cosmetic products, full of preservatives, dyes).
- In women, independently preparing the composition, it is possible to choose the recipe that is perfect for her body and gives the opportunity to avoid unwanted allergic reactions.
- To perform anti-aging treatments can be in the moment when you need it most and convenient.
In the body of a woman over the age of 13, triggered mechanisms of aging of the skin: production of hyaluronic acid begins to gradually shrink, lose moisture, the skin gradually loses and subcutaneous fat. As a result, the surface appears light mesh facial wrinkles.
To slow down the rapidity of this process will help daily complex nursing procedures with the use of toning and moisturizers.
- The procedure of washing, which should start every morning, is designed to cleanse the skin and prepare it for makeup application. Normal tap water that contains chlorine, it does not fit. Owners of dry skin it is better to use a cleansing milk or lotion. Ideal for washing the girls with normal or oily skin is to either melt or mineral (without gas) water. If not, you can use pre-filtered boiled water.
- For toning the skin, you can use the tonic, which is matched to your skin type or lotion homemade. To save face from the glare, enough to wipe with a weakly brewed green tea with a dash of lemon juice. Before applying the cream it is useful to wipe the face with ice, prepared from decoction of medicinal herbs or natural fruit juice. After such manipulation, the skin tone will increase and the pores are narrowed.
- Moisturizer should be selected not only to skin type, but in accordance with age. In the spring and summer months before you leave home it is advisable to use the cream that contains UV filters that protects the skin from dry effects of sun rays.
- To further moisturize the skin, it is necessary for all-day drizzle with either thermal or non-carbonated mineral water.
- In the evening to care for facial skin will need a little more time. First, be sure to remove from the face of the residual makeup. Most often it is done with the help of gel or foam cleanser. Thirty beauties you can use the special waters: not containing alcohol it will not dry out the skin.
- For deep cleansing of the skin you need to perform regular exfoliation, using a combination of purchased and homemade scrubs. With this procedure, the skin not only gets rid of particles of epithelium, but acquires an additional tone due to better blood circulation. After peeling the surface of the skin is immediately smoothed, and the skin begins to Shine. Oily skin needs exfoliation at least twice a week, dry – not more than twice a month. The peeling efficiency can be significantly enhanced, pre-steam the skin.
- After the procedure of removing makeup on the face should be applied with either a night cream or a special oil. If the skin is inflamed or there are pimples, you can use a product containing salicylic acid.
The simplest, most accessible and therefore most popular method of facial rejuvenation is the implementation of the masks. Before you face should be good to steam (this will enhance the rejuvenating effect).
Brewed in a saucepan of nettle or chamomile and adding to the broth a few drops of essential oil (for normal skin type is suitable geranium oil, fat – camphor oil, dry Shea butter), lean over it, covering your head with a towel. The duration of steaming is not more than a quarter of an hour. To avoid burns, it should not be too low tilt your head.
- Taking half a Cup of lukewarm milk, add just enough flour to make a creamy mass. By driving one egg yolk and mix thoroughly the resulting substance, apply it on clean face. After waiting twenty minutes, wash off the mask with water, which was added fresh lemon juice.
- Owners of very dry skin, dreaming to get rid of shallow wrinkles, enough to cook a potato mask. Cook a couple of large potatoes and immediately mash to puree state and in the form of heat is applied to the skin. After 20 minutes wash off with lukewarm water.
- A wonderful tonic effect, helps to smooth out wrinkles, has a mask of herbs. They are herbal from the leaves of wild strawberry, plantain, yarrow, currant and lime, taken in equal proportions. Eight dessert spoons of the cooked material is poured such a quantity of boiling water to make a viscous slurry. After applying the drug at the quarter hour positions applied on the skin of the neck and face. To wash use cold water.
- Effectively smooth out the skin, simultaneously providing a mild exfoliating action will help mask of ripe quince. Rubbed on a fine grater, it is applied to the cleansed skin of the face. After twenty minutes of exposure to the fruit pulp is washed off with warm water, and on the face is applied a little moisturizer.
- Tonic effect has a composition, prepared from a tablespoon of yeast and mix warm milk, honey and linseed oil, taken on a teaspoon.
- For effective smoothing of wrinkles you can prepare a mask from a tablespoon of sour cream and mix lemon juice and honey (to take them should be on a small spoon).
Prolong the youthfulness of the face with a rejuvenating massage. The effect of it becomes noticeable not at once: depending on what condition was the skin may need 15 to 30 sessions running at least three times a week.
- To perform massage you need to be alone in a quiet room, choosing the time before a night's rest to the facial skin to fully rest after the procedure.
- The pose of the woman performing the massage should be comfortable, so she can be on bed or in an easy chair placed before a large mirror that allows you to examine the face, neck and shoulders.
- Wearing a headband or elastic bandage, it is necessary to remove the hair from his forehead, to perform a make-up remover and mild face peel.
- On the prepared face is applied in a massage oil or rich cream: this is necessary in order to achieve easy sliding of the fingers on the surface of the skin (this will prevent it stretching and even injury).
Begin the session with a neck massage, gently smoothing out her movements, directed from the bottom up. Especially carefully study the area of education "fleet" – the area at the junction of the chin and neck.
Going to the cheeks, sweeping movements of the palms, like iron, smooth skin. Further, the impact becomes linear: gently pressing on the skin, running their fingers diagonal line directed from the center of the cheeks to the temples.
With high intensity work the nasolabial folds, but the area around the eyes should be massaged with extreme caution.
Stroking of the skin in these places carry out the most weak – ring – fingers.
The skin on the forehead first, working the iron as movements of the palms, then transferred to the linear finger movements, directed from the eyebrows to the border of the hair. Massage of the nose, consisting in the movement of the thumb from the tip to the point between the eyebrows, is carried out in the last turn.
The main condition for a rejuvenating massage: attention to each area of the face because the local rejuvenation is impossible.
Exercises – exercises for the face
Exercises for the face, often called facebuilding come to the aid of women who are not able to attend the expensive beauty salons and buying expensive cosmetics, to maintain their youth and beauty.
The effectiveness of rejuvenating gymnastics is so high that it is often called the non-surgical facelift. Without going into a long discourse, describe the main complex of exercises that target different muscles and areas of the face.
- Exercise for strengthening labial muscles. Slowly, as if pronouncing the sound "on", pull the lips. Achieving maximum stretching of the lips, open them. The first time you run are limited to two repetitions. Every day add one repetition.
- Eye exercise No. 1. Close your eyes, keep your head still. Follow these ten rotations of the eyes first clockwise, and then in the opposite direction. Eye exercise No. 2. Eyes closed, smile as widely as possible. Then draw the "mask of grief", as low down the corners of the lips. The alternation of smiles and mask should be repeated at least five times.
- Exercise for strengthening chin. Pull forward the chin, at the same time plunging into his mouth and pressed to the teeth of the lower lip with the effort of moving his jaw left and right. Make five repetitions.
- Exercise from wrinkles on a forehead. Make a seal around the forehead with the palms so that they cover it completely: to the border of the hair. Close your eyes and straining your eyelids, rotate the eyeballs clockwise and counterclockwise (five times in each direction).
- Exercise helps to improve facial contours and get rid of the "fleet". Inflate the cheeks, count to five and slowly release the air. Perform at least ten repetitions.
- Exercise wrinkles. The maximum tilt your head back. Relax neck muscles, open your mouth widely. Making a considerable effort, straining the jaw and neck muscles, slowly lift the jaw. The sign for the cessation of this movement is when the lower lip overlaps the upper. Repeat five times.
Before performing rejuvenation gymnastics ought to clean the skin. Exercises you must perform in front of the mirror (on a chair or on an exercise ball). After the gym, again clean the face, as the exercises stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid, to provoke perspiration, and may be accompanied by clogged pores.
Natural oils that help resist free radicals (produced in the skin due to the active influence of ultraviolet light), used in home cosmetology for healing, nutrition, hydration and cleansing.
For facial rejuvenation often apply oil made from peach and grape seeds, jojoba, olive, peach, wheat germ and sea buckthorn.