Photorejuvenation is a way for those who have problems such as:
- aging skin that can manifest itself in reduced elasticity, tone and appearance of wrinkles;
- pigmentation, freckles and age pigment spots;
- the presence of spider veins, red veins and spots on the face;
- rosacea or in other words acne rosacea;
To use the process better at the age of 30 years, at this time, usually the first wrinkles appear. The rate procedures in this case will allow you to not only remove existing wrinkles and protect against the emergence of new. Only one procedure could significantly reduce the depth of existing wrinkles, and the following will give the opportunity to fix the result.
In addition to cosmetic rejuvenation effect it has a therapeutic effect, allowing:
- to stop the recurrence of herpes;
- to speed up the healing process;
- to treat problematic and oily skin;
- to get rid of acne and pimples;
Photorejuvenation of the skin is one of the most recent developments in modern cosmetology to combat age-related skin changes and minor skin defects of the face and body.
Photorejuvenation is an effective technique based on exposed to an intense beam of visible light on the skin layers. Due to high performance and results, the method is quite popular and in demand.
The photorejuvenation procedure is painless, has no side effects process. For this procedure do not need long preparation and rehabilitation period. During the procedure the patient feels a pleasant "refreshing" heat which spreads on the skin and persists for about an hour after the session.
Photorejuvenation procedure involves the use of a special apparatus that generates an intense beam of light of a certain frequency. Using the led filters the light applied to the tip, through which the beam is directed at the problem areas of the skin. To protect the skin from overheating, immediately before the session, apply a special gel. During the procedure, protect eyes, to prevent burns of the cornea.
To eliminate different kinds of defects and damage to the skin use of wave radiation of different lengths. To get the desired result, the procedure is carried out 3-5 times in 2 weeks. Duration of one session to 40 minutes, depending on the problem being solved and the individual client.
The number and intensity of the treatment needs to appoint an experienced specialist. To perform photorejuvenation at home, without qualified, safe for health and can lead to unpredictable consequences. At the end of each session cosmetologist deals on treated light skin, protective cream.
Photorejuvenation of the face, perhaps the most common method today. Persistent lifting effect is due to the synthesis of collagen and elastin. To start a session of photorejuvenation is recommended from the age of 30, but the procedure effective for younger problematic skin and is used to eliminate many problems.
Using this method it is possible to treat pigment spots and to remove freckles, use the photorejuvenation facial to smooth fine and eliminate deep wrinkles, to eliminate vascular lesions and pores, for acne. The photorejuvenation sessions have a positive effect on the skin, improve skin tone and elasticity, serve as an additional measure after plastic surgery.
To do the procedure for photorejuvenation of the face and body is better before the beginning of the beach season and after that, when the skin is dry due to dehydration. Patients are often interested in the question of whether to do the resurfacing during the summer. Application of this technique is possible at any time of the year, however, given the abundance and intensity of sunlight on a hot summer day, after a session of photorejuvenation in summer should use a cream against sunburn.
Experienced experts believe that rejuvenation, like any other method, can cause harm failing to observe elementary precautions and ignoring contraindications. First of all, before attending the procedure must pass a medical examination and consult with your doctor. There are medical restrictions that forbid or do not recommend the holding of such sessions: malignant neoplasms, hypertensive disease, pregnancy, clotting disorder.
Be sure to inform the doctor-cosmetologist of the allergic reaction. The negative effects of photorejuvenation can give inflammation and fever. Carrying out of sessions is not recommended to persons under 16 years of age and is strictly forbidden to persons with mental illness, epilepsy and diabetes, the presence of the client has a pacemaker, and the malfunction of the thyroid gland.
The advantages of the procedure
If we talk about the advantages of this method of photorejuvenation that are obvious:
- photorejuvenation improves skin tone and skin elasticity, prevents aging, removes wrinkles and minor blemishes without damaging the skin;
- the photorejuvenation procedure is virtually painless (you may experience minor burning or stinging);
- the method is safe and eliminates surgical intervention (activated own sources of the body);
- sessions a short time;
- the lack of rehabilitation period makes the procedure convenient for customers;
- rejuvenation of the body – the technique accessible to a wider audience in the financial aspect, they can benefit patients with average and below average incomes.
Today, in order to undergo a unique procedure of photo rejuvenation and many famous companies, provide useful information on their Internet sites. Experienced professionals talk about technique, provide videos of procedures to help every potential client to verify the correctness of the choice to see all the positive aspects and benefits of this technique.
Another significant application is the presence of spider veins or rosacea. Light energy acting on the skin and coagulates the vessel, which then disappears.
In order to solve this problem, you can use and electrocautery, but there are a few drawbacks: first, it can take a very long time in that case, if rosacea is a fairly large area of skin, and secondly, the probability of falling into a very small vessel, even when using very thin needle is less than 50%, and thirdly, after this procedure, the probability of a long time to go with the red sores on the face, which is very unpleasant.
Contraindications to the use of the method of photorejuvenation
I must say that the contraindications of the method is not enough, resurfacing is contraindicated:
- patients with epilepsy and other mental diseases;
- in the acute stage of atopic dermatitis;
- suffering from psoriasis;
- those who are less than 2 weeks ago was subjected to sunburn or chemical peel;
- in the presence of inflammation in the area which is to be processed;
- too swarthy skin;
- in severe hypertension;
- those who have acute or chronic skin disease;
- in the presence of malignant tumors of the skin and tendency to the appearance of keloids;
- patients with diabetes mellitus;
- in acute forms of herpes in their active stage;
- people with eye disease;
- if the planned location of the procedure are varicose phenomena;
- with hormonal disorders, leading to growth of unwanted hair;
- if the proposed place of rejuvenating fresh wounds and cuts;
- for those who have impaired blood clotting.
In addition badly affect light exposure can and for those who are taking antibiotics, tranquilizers, antidepressants, diuretics, anti-inflammatory or other drugs because they can increase the susceptibility of the skin to light. In this case it is better to consult with your doctor.
To abandon the is recommended for those whose age is under 16 years of age due to incomplete hormone, and one in areas planned light exposure has implanted gold thread.