From natural aging of the skin, no one is immune. After a time under the influence of various factors the epidermis fade. Your skin begins to peel off, often formed on the surface of pigment spots. Girls and women resort to newfangled cosmetics, but they are inconclusive. Here appears the necessity of folk ways of rejuvenation, which we will talk about today. Consider the most effective compounds that will give gradual instructions of use.
Why your skin is aging
- Weather conditions. The most common cause of skin aging is considered weather conditions. As a result of direct UV exposure in the summer time dries the dermis, pigment spots appear. In the winter your skin is exposed to extreme temperatures, complemented by a frosty wind. These features lead to impairment of blood flow, resulting in the tissues not getting enough oxygen and wither. People who spend a lot of time under direct sunlight or in the cold, noticed a strong dilation of capillaries, peeling, dryness.
- Age-related changes. After a time the production of collagen and elastin is greatly reduced, resulting in the skin loses its elasticity. Because the body at the same time slowing down all metabolic processes, the epidermis is depleted due to the lack of moisture. Regeneration is not held at the proper level because the blood vessels constrict. The result is excessive pigmentation, wrinkles and General dryness.
- Cleaning compositions. Today, there are many household products that expose skin to premature aging. Wet wipes, liquid or compact soap, shower gel, wash floors — all this has a negative impact on the epidermis. Many girls prefer to protect the skin with gloves while cleaning the home. However, a soap-solution destroys the lipid layer of the dermis, which prevents dehydration. With regular use of antibiotics sebaceous glands no longer produce the protective barrier.
- Hormonal failure. If we talk about the processes occurring in the body, hormonal failure harmful affect skin condition. Wilting is seen in menopause, pregnancy, breast feeding, lactation, puberty. This feature appears for the reason that estrogen is produced in smaller quantities. The skin does not get protection, because it disturbs the lipid barrier. Coupled with weather conditions and household chemicals the epidermis begins to rapidly age.
- The process of home work protect the hand skin gloves. Recommendation is relevant not only in the case of processing of flooring or cleaning the plumbing. Wear gloves before washing dishes, Windows, etc. So that the skin did not sweat and did not lose precious moisture, sprinkle into the cavity of glove talc with chamomile or other herbs (baby powder).
- As mentioned earlier, your skin is aging due to the influence of negative factors. In summer, apply a special composition, which prevents the penetration of ultraviolet radiation into the lower layers of the dermis. In winter, wear gloves, use fat anti-gelu cream (suitable for children). In the fall when it rains and the wind is strong, wear leather gloves.
- Heed to the choice of soap. Give preference to products marked "softening", it is designed with a PH balance of the skin. Wash your hands only with warm water, she in any case should not be too hot or cold. After the soaking towel, apply nourishing cream (strictly after every wash!).
- Make a manicure at least 2 times per month. The procedure does not have to only consist of removing the cuticle and buffing the nail plate. The manicure also includes paraffin wax and herbal baths, scrubbing, the use of masks.
- Avoid dehydration of the skin, drink plenty of fluids. The "correct" rate is about 2.6 m. for girls and women of medium build. Those who are involved in sports, it is recommended to increase up to 3 l per day. It is important to drink normal not only in summer but also in winter.
Stage # 1. A rejuvenating bath for hands
Baths for hands is a great tool that will replenish moisture balance and accelerates blood circulation. Experts recommend to carry out the procedure at least 3 times a week. The duration is about 10-30 minutes, depending on composition. Upon completion of all the manipulations the dermis lubricate nourishing cream.
- Starch and yogurt. Pour into a bowl 2 l of warm water, add 30 gr. starch (potato, corn), stir. Preheat 180 ml fat yogurt in the microwave, a thin stream pour in the water. Put your hands in a basin, soak for 20 minutes.
- Potatoes. Wash a few potatoes, cut them in half, boil. After that, remove the vegetables and broth, add 100 ml lemon juice 3 l of water. Hold it in the hands of 15 minutes. Boiled potatoes can be ground in a blender and use as a mask (the exposure time is half hour).
- Daisy. Brew in 2.8 l of hot water 100g. chamomile flowers, add 3 ml of essential oil of geranium and 5 ml. of eucalyptus (you can substitute infusion of calendula). Put your hands in the cooled composition (temperature about 35 degrees), wait about 25 minutes.
- Liquid soap. Dissolve in hot water some liquid soap, add 30 gr. lime blossom, leave to infuse for 1 hour. After this time heat the solution on the stove, put your hands in the warm. After a quarter of an hour, rinse the skin and apply the cream.
- Milk. Heat on the stove 2 liters of milk fat content 3%, add 60 gr. potato starch and mix. Make a bath for half an hour, after that wash your skin and apply a moisturizing cream.
- Corn oil. Heat convenient way to 120 ml. of corn and 100 ml. of olive oil. Pour two squads in a bowl, add the 2.3 L. of warm water, stir. Lower handle part, soak half an hour. After a time do not rinse the mixture, collect the moisture with a towel.
Stage 2. Rejuvenating scrubs for hands
Exfoliation is done after taking baths, but not more often 1 time a week. After softening of the epidermis need to remove the dead skin cells that prevent natural regeneration of the skin.
- Sea/river sand. Scrub is based on fine sand, which does not contain stones and shells. Boil 180 gr. composition for 20 minutes, then drain. Mix hot mixture with vegetable oil, place the peel for 3 minutes.
- Honey and sugar. To prepare the scrub you will need to connect to one lot of cane sugar and honey. After mixing the ingredients you should get a creamy mass, prevent dissolution of the granules. Gently massage the skin for 5 minutes, then rinse composition.
- Sour cream. Take 70-85 gr. thick fat sour cream, slowly add crushed sea salt to make a paste. Pour 25 ml of vegetable oil (can substitute olive). RUB the hands with the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Coffee grounds. To prepare an effective composition, you'll need about 135 grams. the spent ground coffee (grounds). Mix it with shower gel or liquid soap to a paste structure. Spread on the surface of the hands, RUB the skin for 3-5 minutes.
Stage # 3. Anti-aging mask for hands
The procedure is preferably performed at least 3 times a week after using the baths, in some cases, scrubs.
- Fish oil. Mix 2 ampoules (20 ml.) fish oil with 55 gr. fat cottage cheese, spread the product with a fork and apply on the skin. Put on plastic gloves, soak 40 minutes, rinse.
- Butter and glycerin. Take 15 ml. of liquid glycerin, add 45 gr. honey, melt mixture in the microwave. Add 20 gr. gelatin and wait for half an hour. When the granules swell, add 45 gr. butter and bring the weight up to homogeneity. Apply on hands, wrap your brush with plastic wrap or wear gloves for manicure. Soak for half an hour.
- Parsley. Crush one fresh bunch of parsley and dill, add the heavy cream to make a thick mass. Sprinkle in 25 grams. corn starch, mix and make a mask. Wear rubber gloves, leave on for half an hour.
- Oatmeal. Beat with a mixer or whisk stir in egg white 30 gr. oatmeal. Mince half of the avocados, removing the pit (do not remove rind). Connect the trains, make a mask, wait 20 minutes.
- Cucumber and carrots. Wash the carrots and cucumber, remove the "ass", chop the vegetables slices. Send in a blender or grinder, grind into a mush. Add 25 ml. of olive oil and 5 ml. of vitamin A (available at pharmacies, is available in ampoules of 10ml). apply the mixture on your hands, put on gloves, rinse off after 35 minutes.
- Black bread. Remove the crumb of black bread, tear into pieces, pour the hot milk. After the product is soft, send it in blender, drain the excess liquid. Turn the bread to mush, add 10 gr. corn and potato starch. Make a mask, leave it for 25 minutes.
Stage # 4. Rejuvenating paraffin hand
- Cosmetic paraffin wax you can easily acquire in a pharmacy or a professional shop for hairdressers. Before the procedure, wash your hands, do the peeling and make a bath, steam skin.
- To prepare the composition, melt in the microwave or in a water bath 550 gr. paraffin or beeswax, add 30 ml. of ether, jojoba, olive oil and calendula extract. Pour 20 ml. of vitamin A and 30 ml. of vitamin E.
- Mix the composition in a pan, heat it and stir at the same time. Preheat the brush with hot water, wipe dry. Scoop brush wax spread over the skin. Optionally, you several times to give up in the pan with the composition, most importantly, follow the temperature.
- Put on hands with plastic gloves and wrap the brush with a towel. Wait about half an hour, then carefully remove the paraffin glove. Spend procedure 1 every 10 days.
It is quite difficult to rejuvenate the skin, if you do not have an idea with regards to the possible procedures. First of all, observe the preventive measures that will prevent the depletion of the skin. Do the bath, do not forget about scrubs and masks, apply brush cosmetic paraffin.